User contributions for Hmuller
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 20:28, 13 September 2020 +9 m Pinebook Pro SPI Modified spi size 128MiB to 128Mbit (16MiB)
- 16:47, 10 December 2019 +10 m Pinebook Pro →Datasheets for Components and Peripherals: added text to link: (UPDATED)
- 16:27, 10 December 2019 +4 Pinebook Pro →Datasheets for Components and Peripherals: - Modified link for Gigadevice SPI NOR Flash to point to newly updated file, previous datasheet was for 128C and not 127C.
- 16:11, 10 December 2019 +259 N File:Ds-00220-gd25q127c-rev1-df2f4.pdf Datasheet for GD25Q127CSIG SPI flash (identified in Pinebook Pro schematics and confirmed visually on PCB). The Pinebook Pro wiki page points to the GD25Q128C series of chips, which is slightly different from the one in the design and manufacture of t... current
- 04:59, 8 December 2019 +230 Pinebook Pro →Troubleshooting guide: no power after reinstall EMI shielding
- 19:13, 7 November 2019 +428 Pinebook Pro →Troubleshooting guide: Toggling eMMC enable/disable switch may prevent power on
- 19:13, 5 November 2019 +493 m Pinebook Pro →Using UART: Added insertion information, and a lsusb check for the Serial cable
- 19:03, 5 November 2019 +429 m Pinebook Pro →Accessing the Internals - Disassembly and Reassembly: Added note to bottom on reassembly.
- 18:52, 5 November 2019 +87 m Pinebook Pro Add description of UART switch state positions. Minor spelling.
- 17:58, 5 November 2019 +168 Pinebook Pro Added warning regarding sharp edges of back cover plate. Spelling: pannel to panel