User contributions for Boot loop
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For Boot loop
- 19:00, 6 February 2022 0 m PinePhone Pro →First time setup: : reordered sections so that it's [info about battery] [info about sim] instead of what is currently there ([info about battery] [info about sim] [back to info about battery]). This is a change I already made recently but was reverted by Fxc where he reverted other larger changes, I think that's fair but I can't see a reason why this would be reverted. Would like to discuss this change but don't know how to message Fxc. Why revert this change ?
- 23:52, 5 February 2022 +38 m PinePhone Pro Adds link to flashing to the eMMC
- 23:48, 5 February 2022 −770 m PinePhone Pro Removed a duplicate section (had the same information) to keep one source of truth for bypassing the eMMC
- 23:38, 5 February 2022 +76 m PinePhone Pro Adds link to wipe u-boot section
- 23:35, 5 February 2022 +221 m PinePhone Pro Adds information about corrupted bootloader that is found in a different section of the page (should be consolidated to this one section for boot information).
- 23:25, 5 February 2022 +120 m PinePhone Pro Adds sub sections to the boot order section. It keeps the same information just formatted since this is a common topic that comes up in chat I figured it's worth trying to make it slightly clearer.
- 22:00, 5 February 2022 −40 m PinePhone Pro Removed extra wording for self-described section (i.e see details for details)
- 20:55, 5 February 2022 +76 m PinePhone Pro Highlights (with bold formatting) the boot priority order
- 20:51, 5 February 2022 −1 m PinePhone Pro Removed extra )
- 20:34, 5 February 2022 +32 m PinePhone Pro Fixed broken link
- 20:26, 5 February 2022 0 m PinePhone Pro Reordered sim paragraph to the bottom of the section since it was between two battery-related sections.