Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to Create MicroSD Card Android Image for Pine A64
What do I need?
- The PhoenixCard software from Allwinner.
- You can download it here
- A firmware image (.img files)
- A SD-Card (best Class 10 with 8GB or more SD-Card) - backup everything first, the Card will be formatted!
- An external SD-Card Reader
- A Windows PC
Step to create the SD-Card
- Extract the PhonixCard-xx.rar file into an empty directory.
- Navigate into the directory where you installed PhoenixCard and start PhoenixCard.exe.
- Click DiskCheck and choose the drive with your SD-Card
- Click Img File and choose the file you want
- Write Mode must be set to Startup
- Press Burn
- Wait until the burning process is finished (you will see the progress in the progress bar and the notification window)
Booting Up the SD-Card
- Insert the SD-Card into the Pine64 and Power-up
- On the first time boot-up, it might take up to 5 minute for the system to get ready
- On the sub-sequence boot-up, it will only take about 40 to 60 second for the system to get ready