== Loading code ==
To load code, you must move the jumper to the
edge closest to the board, press reset, load the code, move the jumper back toward the center of the board, and press reset again.
There are currently a number of loaders in progress, each with differing degrees of completeness and success on various operating systems.
* [https://github.com/bouffalolab/BLOpenFlasher BLOpenFlasher] is a WIP, written in go, by Bouffalo Labs to provide source for a flash utility.
* [https://github.com/renzenicolai/bl602tool bl602tool] is a Python utility in development.
* [https://pypi.org/project/bflb-eflash-loader/ Bouffalo's Python Flash Loader] is a new (Dec
02) flash loader by the makers of the chip.* [https://pypi.org/project/bflb-image-build/ Bouffalo's image build] smooshes code and adds headers for downloads.
== Development efforts ==
* [https://github.com/pine64/bl602-re BL602 reverse engineering working group]
* [https://github.com/pine64/bl602-sdio-linux Linux kernel module]
* [https://github.com/spacemeowx2/blflash BL602 serial flasher]
* [https://github.com/mkroman/awesome-bouffalo#feature-matrix Awesome Bouffalo]
* [https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/gpio Mynewt GPIO ported to PineCone BL602 RISC-V Board by Lup Yuen]
* [https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/i2c PineCone BL602 talks to I2C Sensors by Lup Yuen]