1. To orientate the pins, stick a piece of Sticky Tape to the Pogo Pins as shown above. The Sticky Tape should point away from PineTime's Battery. Orientation is important... You may damage PineTime with the incorrect orientation!
1. With the Battery at left and Stick Tape pointing right, the SWD Pins will be arranged left to right as: SWDIO, SWDCLK, 3.3V, GND
1. Connect the other end of the Pogo Pins to the Jumper Cable that's bundled with PineTime. Connect the Jumper Cable to ST-Link v2 or JLink: SWDIO, SWDCLK, 3.3V, GND
1. Tap the Pogo Pins firmly on PineTime's SWD Port... But not too hard because the PCB or screen may break. Stabilise the Pogo Pins with your pinky finger as shown above.
1. PineTime should light up and reboot when the Pogo Pins are connected
The tips of the Pogo Pins will partially penetrate the SWD holes like this...