Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Project Don't be evil
Revision as of 16:43, 22 October 2019
762 bytes added
16:43, 22 October 2019
→Sailfish OS build
== Sailfish OS build ==
* Not Yet Ready *
The Sailfish OS image is build on Gitlab CI, the latest image can be installed using our [https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sailfish-on-dontbeevil/flash-it/master/flash-it.sh flashing script] written in Bash.
The script downloads the image and bootloader from our CI, extracts everything and burns it onto the SD card.
1. Download the flashing script
2. Insert a microSD card in your device
3. Make the script executable: <code>chmod +x flash-it.sh</code>
4. Execute it: <code>./flash-it.sh</code>
5. Follow the instructions. Some commands in the script require root permissions (for example: mounting and flashing the SD card).
'''Note''': The script will format and flash the SD card, make sure that you don't have any important data on the SD card!
Retrieved from "
Help about MediaWiki