Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Interested in supporting the community by improving the wiki, (co-)creating guides and tutorials.
- Topics of interest: Personal Automation, Digital Self-Reliance, Personal Education.
- It would be great to add some general hardening to Linux distributions to make mobile devices more secure when they are on the move.
- You can often find me under this username on irc.pine.org as well, where I try to keep IRC channel topics current.
My Current Pine Devices
- PinePhone v1.2 UBPorts CE
- PINE A64-LTS/SOPine Clusterboard with 7 SOPine modules
- 2x PineTime Dev Kit
- serial console cable.
Projection of Next Orders
- Another PineTab to finish my home setup. hopefully with SDR, LoRa, and/or NVME storage. 3GB RAM?
- The PinePhone keyboard, yes please! (maybe tempered glass covers)
- A number of PineCube camera's, to complement my ESP32-Cam system.
- The Pinecil for my soldering and experimentation needs. RiscV :)
- ROCKPro64 to make into a storage node for the cluster clients.
- Some of the next modules in the SOPine range like the SOEdge, as soon as they are released.
- The PineRouter!
I have too much devices already to go for a Pinebook Pro atm... but if that changes :)
And I am very interested in new experiments that Pine wants to go for. I would love a PineReader, but have a lot more ideas :)