Setting Up Your device - What You’ll Need to Get Started
You will need the following to get started with using your PINE A64(+), SOPine/PINE A64-LTS, Pinebook or ROCK64 board:
- Windows / Linux PC or MAC with a SD Card Reader connected to the Internet.
- For PINE A64(+): Power Supply (PSU) and a micro usb cable. Please make sure to use a PSU rated at +5V @2A and a micro USB cable that is at least 26 AWG thick.
- For SOPine/PINE A64-LTS: Power Supply (PSU) with 3.5mm OD/1.5mm ID barrel DC Jack. Please make sure to use a PSU rated at +5V @2A.
- For Pinebook and ROCK64: Power Supply (PSU) with 3.5mm OD/1.5mm ID barrel DC Jack. Please make sure to use a PSU rated at +5V @3A.
- MicroSD card (8GB or higher capacity) rated 'class 10' or better.
- HDMI cable (unless you wish to run headless / without a monitor). On A64 Devices Android and Remix OS support 720p and 1080p, while Linux supports a wider range of resolutions.
- Input device(s) such as: keyboard, mouse, remote, pointer, etc.
A One-Step Solution to Flashing Your MicroSD Card
Please try our PINE64 Installer to easily select the PINE A64(+), SOPINE/PINE A64-LTS, Pinebook or ROCK64 OS of your choice and flash it to your MicroSD Card.
You can also flash an OS image manually; please follow the instructions below.