The PinePower devices (the PinePower and the PinePower Desktop) are power supplies, which pack plenty of power. They capable of powering or charging multiple PINE64 devices, such as the Pinebook Pro, PinePhone and the PineTime simultaneously.
PinePower 65W GaN Charger
The PinePower is a small and compact palm size 65W wall socket power adapter. It features 2 USB-C ports and 1 USB-A port charger. Gallium Nitride technology ensures a small and light charger with high charging efficiency. It has a retractable US plug.
- Dimensions: 74.8mm x 36.6mm x 32mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A Max
- Output: 65W
- Power switch
- 240Vac input US plug, adapters for AU, EU, and UK,
- 1x USB-A
- 2x USB-C
|Output||Max output power||Power ranges PD||Power ranges QC||Power ranges PPS|
|Single USB-C1 or C2||65W||5V3A, 9V3A, 12V3A, 15V3A, 20V3.5A||-||3.3-11V5A|
|Single USB-A||65W||-||QC3.0 4.5V5A, 5V4.5A, 9V3A, 12V3A, 20V3A||-|
USB-C2 + USB-A combined
- 65W PinePower GaN Charger FCC Certificate
- 65W PinePower GaN Charger CE EMC Certificate
- 65W PinePower GaN Charger CE LVD Certificate
PinePower 120W Desktop Power Supply
A 120W desktop power adapter. It features 1 USB-C port and 4 USB-A port. The 120W output is not per port, but total output power. This is calculated by combining the 65W USB-C, 3x15W USB-A and the 18W USB-A QC, making a total of 128W. The only difference between the US and EU edition is the supplied power cable. Every port, with exception of the wireless Q-charger, has a display, portraying the output voltage and amps. The display back light can be turned on and off by capacitive touch button, located on the top left side of the unit.
- Dimensions: 123mm x 115mm x 48mm
- Weight: 543 grams
- Build: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Individual port voltage status display
- Individual port current status display
- Mains power toggle switch
- Capacitive power output display switch
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz ?A Max
- Output: 120w
- 110/240VAC input (either US/EU/UK figure of 8 plug is supplied)
- 4x USB-A
- 1x USB-C
|Output||Protocol||Version||Max output power||Power ranges|
|USB-C||PD||?||65W||5V3A, 9V3A, 12V3A, 15V3A, 20V3.25A|
|USB-A||QC||3.1||18W||5V3A, 9V2A, 12V1.5A|
- 120W PinePower Desktop Power Supply FCC Certificate
- 120W PinePower Desktop Power Supply CE EMC Certificate
The power unit is not made to be disassembled, do so at your own risk. The front plate is secured with 4 tabs, that can be disengaged with a screwdriver. The complete assembly can be slid out, but do mind the same tab in the casing. The power button at the back of the case has a plug that can be disconnected from the main PCB. The wireless charging PCB has to be de-soldered, or forcefully removed from the inner casing, as it is glued to the top of the case.
- This main PCB is marked as XR SEMI v1.1
- Two unmarked packages, control the display.
- An antenna is connected on the display PCB, lining up with the 'lamp' symbol. This is the capacitive touch button to control the display back light.
- The 65W PD USB-C port is controlled by a HUSB339 controller, paired with a GOFORD G16 MOSFET.
- The other ports have a NDP1360KC as final power converter.