This space is intended to track the current status of documentation. As documentation is generated and organized in a more cohesive way, this may no longer be necessary.
Who Can Contribute
Hopefully anyone! These are people who are thinking especially hard about this:
What needs to get done
- Reorganize the information that's already at PineNote Development.
- This means creating new pages, like PineNote: Getting Started that contains the important info.
- Create a getting started page
- Page to more clearly describe what "the project" even is
- There are a number of folks doing different things. There is no cohesive effort, but what someone else accomplishes may help you, and documenting/organizing these efforts can maximize the chances for cross-pollination.