PINE64 is a community-driven company focused on creating high-quality, low cost ARM devices for businesses and individuals around the globe. PINE64 made its debut with the Pine A64 single-board computer, which successfully launched on Kickstarter in 2015. PINE64 has since released a multitude of other devices, including both development boards and end-user devices.
PINE64 has a large and active community and offers a variety of resources for businesses and hobbyists to take advantage of their projects. To learn more about PINE64 and the available devices, please visit the main PINE64 website.
- PINE A64
- PINE A64-LTS/SOPine, Clusterboard
- PINE H64
Community and Support
Pine64 has a large and very active community. Community discussion takes place on a variety of chat platforms, which are all bridged together - messages sent via one platform will be sent to all other platforms automatically. The community chat platforms are:
- PINE64 News (missing)
- #pine64:matrix.org - PINE A64 SBC room
- #rock64:matrix.org - ROCK64 / ROCKPro64 room
- #pinebook:matrix.org - Pinebook and Pinebook Pro room
- #pinephone:matrix.org - PinePhone room
- #pinetab:matrix.org - PineTab room
- #pinetime64:matrix.org - PineTime room
- #pinetime-dev:matrix.org - PineTime Development room
- #pinecil:matrix.org - Pinecil room
- Pinetalk (missing)
- #cube64:matrix.org - Cube room
- #pine64-nutcracker:matrix.org - Nutcracker room
- #offtopic64:matrix.org - Off-topic room
- Server: irc.pine64.org, type
/listto see all available channels (web IRC: https://www.pine64.org/web-irc/). Only some of the channels are available.
- Discord invite link (all channels are available)
- PINE64 News
- PINE A64 SBC
- ROCK64 / ROCKPro64
- Pinebook and Pinebook Pro
- PineTime Development
- Pinetalk (missing)
- Cube (missing)
- Pine64 Off-topic
Helpful Information for Beginners
Sections dedicated to the very beginners who are just getting started in the SBC and ARM64 world. If you're just starting out and having issues with getting going, please consider browsing both sections for pointers.
- NOOB - Basic information on how to flash SD cards and eMMC modules as well as handling your devices.
- Project - A variety of well-documented PINE64 projects to serve as inspiration.