Pine A64 openHAB Release
openHAB Open Source Home Automation Image Release
openHAB 2.0 Image 20170129 based on Ubuntu Linux Base image by Longsleep
- This image is a headless Ubuntu with pre-installed openHAB 2.0 final.
- Suitable for 512MB/1GB/2GB Pine A64(+) Board
- You can flash this in linux using all the regular methods or you can use Win32 Disk Image software or something similar.
- Login with
- username: openhab
- password: changeit
- Execute sudo /usr/local/sbin/resize_rootfs.sh script to resize the root partition in order to fully utilize the SD Card
- Includes Zulu Embedded JDK 1.8.0 Update 112
- openHAB is installed via apt
- openHAB is started as a system service, you can use systemctl for it:
- sudo systemctl status openhab2.service
- sudo systemctl stop openhab2.service
- sudo systemctl start openhab2.service
- Initial boot can take a few minutes before http://openhab:8080 becomes available.
- The ZWave board is preconfigured as a Thing in openHAB - all that needs to be done is to install the Z-Wave binding
- For getting started with openHAB, please refer to http://docs.openhab.org/
- DD images: